1. B. This supports and gives the body its shape
2. B. Mouth
3. A. Designation of wildlife sanctuaries
4. D. Heart
5. D. Nerves embedded in the skin are responsible for sensing the outside world. ( I THINK?)
6. B. Invertebrates
7. A. Early death
I hope this will help y'all
3.Dko po alam
9.d kopo alam
1. what is the importance of skeletal system.
A. this breaks down the food that we eat.
B. this supports and gives the body its shape.
C. it is responsible for the exchange of gases in body.
D. it cleans waste gases
2. in which part of the digestive system does digestion start.
C. Small intestine
3. the following practices contribute to the decreasing population of vertebrate EXCEPT.
A. designnation of wildlife sanctuaries.
B. habitat destruction.
C. illegal hunting.
D. Killing the animals
4. which is considered as the pumping organ of the circulatory system that keeps blood moving throughout the body?
C. blood vessel
5. how does integumentary system works with the nervous system.
A. the skin protect the nerves.
B. nervous system helps the skin to maintain its color.
C. integumentary system help the nervous system to produce blood.
D. nerves embedded in the skin are responsible for sensing the outside world.
6. what scientific term is used to describe animals without Backbone.
7. which of the following is not considered as a benefit we can get in promoting healthful habits for our organs.
A. Early death
B. Healthy and happy life
C. Properly functioning organs.
D. Strong defense against disease.
8. why are corals very important to marine life they.
A. Kill the marine animals
B. Make the seawater dirty
C. Are the habitat of marine animals
D. Make the oceans and seas look blue.
9. what might happen if a tropical rainforest receives little rain for a long period of time.
A. Flood might occur
B. Abundance of oxygen
C. Increase population of both plants and animals.
D. Plants will wither which cause shortage of food to lower form of animals.
10. what do you call the most biologically diverse ecosystem on earth and are called the rainforest of the sea.
A. Coral reefs
B. Mangrove swamps
D. Tropical rainforest
Yan lg po alam ko yung iba dkona alam baka kaSe ma Mali kakaw nlng bahala dun sa iba good luck
myclin sheath consist of layer of cells containing fat, encases and insulates most axons (speeding up transmission of nerve impulses)