Figure 2 Boiling temperature of Sample Liquid B
Study the graph in figures 1 and 2 then, answer the following questions Use Figure
in answering items 1-4
1. What is the temperature of Sample Liquid At 4 minutes?
2. What is the temperature of Sample Liquid A after 4 minutes tchanging or sonstart
3. What does the horizontal tat Itne part of the graph show? Ashows that the temperat
(stays the same or gradually changing)
4. What is the nature of Sample Liquid A. (pure substance or mixture)? Why?
Use Figure 2 graph in answering items 5-8.
5. What is the temperature of Sample Liquid B at 4 minutes?
6. What is the temperature of Sample Liquid B from 4 minutes to 11 minutes? (changi
7. What does the graph show? It shows that the temperature? (stays the same or gras
8. What is the nature of Sample Liquid A, (pure substance or mixture)? Why?
Karla's group was confused which of the two solid samples is pure substance an
mixture For them to identify, they decided to heat a scoop of each sample an
observe as it melts. They make sure that each sample receives the same amount
heat. The observed data is illustrated in graph below
75° the sample liquid must be 30°
75degreecelsius cause 30 times 2 equals 60 plus 3x4 = 9 :69 + baliktarin mo ung 9 so 6 I plus mo eon kaya naging 75°
pa pa follow po
Tama po yan
why would you even ask if its a long long time ago we'vealredy knew the earth is round
An owner of a partnership is any general or limited partner who has direct or indirect (as defined below) ownership of a percentage of the partnership's capital. An interest or share of only profits and/or losses is not ownership of capital. Additionally, wages are not capital.
Ang ibig sabihin ko ay ang may-ari sa pakikipagtulungan
Study the graph in figures...