1. what causes a hurricane? where does a hurricane get all of its energy? 2. why are coastal populations so vulnerable to excessive damage (other than the fact that they live on the coast)? 3. where in a hurricane is the atmospheric pressure lowest, and approimately how low might that be? 4. when is hurricane season (which months)? why then?
i/o enya type wbsb histo + (r) + ize breathing of the who'm
No human can stop Global warming. BUT...
We can prevent it by:
1. Plant a tree
2. Use solar energy if possible.
3. Ride a bike or walk, instead of riding cars.
(Greenhouse gases which help in the process of global warming is mostly from the smoke from cars.)
4. Reduce, reuse, recycle.
( people burn trash and it is bad for the earth so Reduce reuse and recycle your trash and make it into something you, example. reuse old things or give them away when not used.)
5. Educate others.
teach them about global warming, what is it and its effects, so they will contribute to prevent it.
6. Stop throwing trash and/or polluting. and
7. Join a Green team or environment friendly club.
8. Conserve water and electricity
( they come from burning fossil fuels which is harmful for the earth so conserve it!!)
9. Eat organic fruits and veggies.
That is what u can do to prevent global warming!!
B. Ostrich is the largest bird in the world it also has a huge egg, it runs really fast but it can't fly.