Antibiotics are also known as antibacterials. They are drugs used treat infections caused by bacteria. Microorganism, however, are capable of evolving resistance to antibiotics, i . e ., they are able to survive exposure to such drugs over time. Which of the following practices will most likely lead to the development of antibiotic resistance in pathogenic bacteria
a.)using the entire prescription as recommended by doctor
b.)buying and taking over the counter antibiotic drugs
c.)proper disposal of unused and out-of-date medication
d.)taking antibiotics only as directed by your doctor
ANSWER:d.)taking antibiotics only as directed by your doctor
1. It is frequently used as a dessert.
2. It is commonly done when you are going to cook rice.
3. it is what the laborers do when building houses.
4. it is used to treat body illness from an infection caused by bacteria.
5. it is used when baking bread or cake.
Bacterial infections are most often treated with antibiotics. Antibiotics are medications that affect bacterial growth. They can either impede bacteria from multiplying or kill them outright. There are different classes of antibiotics.
sorry i don't no how to do it was a good time with you may have ☹️
Staph infection facts
Boils, impetigo, food poisoning, cellulitis, and toxic shock syndrome are all examples of diseases that can be caused by Staphylococcus. Symptoms and signs of a localized staph infection include a collection of pus, such as a boil, furuncle, or abscess.
yan po, correct me if I'm wrong!
ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴡᴀʏs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛʀᴇss:
● ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ. ᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ, ᴇxᴇʀᴄɪsᴇ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴘʟᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏғ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟ sᴛʀᴇssᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ.
● ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs. ...
● ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴅʀᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ. ...
● ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ. ...
● ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴇʟᴘ.
i think the tissues, organs, and organs system may not function well because the cell is injured/diseased and maybe the tissues may decreased because of the injured/diseased cell