Direction: In your own words, answer the following questions in two to three sentences.
1. How do people make choices according to rational choice theory?
2. How do institutions affect human behavion?
3. Do you think environment shapes people? Support your answer,
4. How can Psychoanalysis help people
understand why they feel and behave in
5. What is the main goal of feminism?
6. What is the relationship between hermeneutics and phenomenology?
thanks sa pts PA brainlys at heart
Green computing is the computers and their resources which are environmentally sustainable and efficient. It decreases both the use of electricity and energy and when we use a computer, it reduces environmental waste.
More specifically, it is also known as studying the development, manufacture/engineering, use and disposal of computer devices in a manner that reduces their impact on the environment.
IT Computing has the same aim with green chemistry, which is now the product's life and makes the product more cost effective, the discarded product and industrial waste are easier to recycle and are less biodegradable.
This aims to:To reduce the use of dangerous materials. More energy efficiency generation.To use waste product recyclability and waste products from the factory. To design correct algorithms for improving the efficiency of the computer