Direction: Fill in the correct coping skill being used.
Your choices are:
Support Seeking Strategy
Positive Problem-Solving Strategy
1. Avoid being with people.
2. Do not act hastily.
3. Talk to a friend.
4. Try to forget the whole thing.
5. Make a plan of action.
6. Seek advice fom responsible family members/relative.
7. Wish the situation to go away or to be over.
8. Look at the problem as a challange.
9. Talk to someone to find put more about the problem.
10. Be creative in solving problems.
11. Exercise or eat.
12. Look for someone who will sympathize with you.
13. Learning to be better form your challenges.
14. Seek professional help.
15. Hope miracle would happen.
talong talong talong y
brain less me
kapag nagbibinata, nagbabago ang boses ang lalong lumalim ang boses. Mas mabilis din silang tumangkad kapag nagbibinata na. Kapag nagdadalaga naman pag-umbok ng dibdib at paglawak ng katawan.
Extension is the opposite of flexion, describing a straightening movement that increases the angle between body parts. For example, when standing up, the knees are extended. When a joint can move forward and backward, such as the neck and trunk, extension is movement in the posterior direction