III. Compose coherent sentences in the inverted order using the given verbs that agree with the subjects
in each item
11. in the spelling bee
13. on the moon
14. on a topic for a report
on their plan
IV. Determine the ideas used to influence the viewers based on the advertisement Amazing Tale Nido
3+ Nestle PH. Choose your answer from the box.
15. Using stereotypes, the characteristic of a mother that has shown in the advertisement
16. As shown in the point of view of the advertisement, a child must have
17 The advertisement has spread the idea that Nido 3+ contains millions of
that will help in protecting children's tummy.
The advertisement of Nido 3+ left a slogan at the end part stating that".
18. The advertisement is intended to persuade
to buy Nido 3+ for children.
Laking Nido, Protektado
Tender Loving Care
V. Complete the following by encircling the correct verb for each sentence
19. Every one of those books (is, are) fiction
20. Nobody (know, knows) the trouble I've seen.
1. People cross the road through me. I am called the pedestrian .
2. I cannot walk easily as others. I need my cane whenever I go.
3. I am neither an ocean nor a sea. I am a small body of water surrounded by land; through a river I could never be.
4. It looks like a monkey for it belongs to the same family. What could it be?
5. You put a candle on me. You slice and eat me. I am sweet treat on your birthday.
6. I rhyme with lane. I am a window .
7. Know me: call me, for this is how I am.
Take good care of your child and do not neglect him and if he/she done something wrong you should be reprimanded so that he/she can learn something and the most important is that you feel that you love him/her#love ur children
Huh i didnt gets at all!
i think that answer
sana makatulong to
2. no one
6. no one
7. nothing & anyone
8. nothing & anything
let me think in IV sorry for the delay but i will comment my answer
i will comment later i will think about it
composs coherent sentences in the inverted order
loud or loudly
thats the answer! yieee