Identify what sources of information you need for the following
topics. Choose your answer inside the box.
1. Greek and Roman Mythology
2. Latest update about a fashion
8. The most famous vlogger of the year
1. Daily updates about the confirm cases of Corona Virus in the
The History of America
- On June 14, 1777, to establish an official flag for the new nation, the Continental Congress passed the first Flag Act: "Resolved, that the flag of the United States be made of thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the union be thirteen stars, white in a blue field, representing a new Constellation."
- The flag was created in Naic, Cavite and first displayed in 1897. It features an eight-rayed white sun with a mythical face on a field of red. ... It was formally unfurled during the Proclamation of Philippine Independence and the flag of the First Philippine Republic, on June 12, 1898 by President Aguinaldo.
Sana makatulong sayo
The history of the United States started with the arrival of Native Americans in North America around 15,000 BC. Numerous indigenous cultures formed, and many disappeared in the 1500s. The arrival of Christopher Columbus in 1492 started the European colonization of the Americas.
The Colonial and Early National period (17th century to 1830)
The Romantic period (1830 to 1870)
Realism and Naturalism (1870 to 1910)
The Modernist period (1910 to 1945)
in the myth, athena challenges arachne to a weaving contest in order to prove herself. the expert crafts goddess athena is favorably impressed with arachne's weaving of divine debaucheries.
athena can't tolerate the affront to her pride, though, so she turns arachne into a spider doomed to weave forever. from the unfortunate spider-woman comes the name for the 8-legged creatures -- arachnids.