1. Why is engaging to nature good to our mental health?
2. In this time of new normal situation, why do think gardening is a very popular activity?
3. Give at least 3 more benefits of plants in our daily life. Support your answer with details and information.
4. What is the appropriate title of the passage?
1. being in nature, it can make us feel relaxed, calm our emotions ang uplift those people who are depressed.
2. gardening is very important activity because it help save the environment and at the same time save money or earn extra income.
yan lang po ang alam ko sana makatulong
do not take it this is a stranger you do not know them as soon as you get home tell your
1. learning…you heard the old saying “you are what you eat”. well i believe you are what you read, find all the books you can find on personal growth and mastery over self. the most important person you need to learn about is yourself
2. surround yourself with people who are successful or set the bar very high, it will challenge you to stretch yourself. furthermore, stay away from negative people who don't support you.
3. live in the now, do not focus on the past, learn from it. additionally, you can plan for the future but don't live in the future because you’ll miss out on the joys of the present moment. remember when you are fully present, whatever you persue you will persue with unbelievable focus.
2. In this time of new normal situa...