Direction: get the prepositional phrase and then tell if its adjective prepositional phrase or adverb prepositional phrase.
1. a little boy runs up the slide
2. the park in front of the church is full of children who are playing
3. three girls are on the swing
4. under the trees, the mothers and yayas watched with happiness
5. they sat on the branches within the park
thank you very much.
1) up the slide
2)in front of the church
hey! how are you? my name is maria, 19 years old. yesterday broke up with a guy, looking for casual sex.
write me here and i will give you my phone number - **
my nickname - lovely
other understanding: no man can live in island.
(i hope i am correct. good luck)