Identify what the statement refers to. _1. it is the general atmosphere in an art.
_2. it refers to the lightness or darkness of colors used.
_3. it is element of an art which can represent many different amotions. _4. it answer the question "what does the artist wants to say using the art?" _5. it is a form of communication.
pa help po plss
thanks in advance
3.The visual elements - Line
Correct me if im wrong
1. either aerial perspective or mood
for number 5 can be alot of form... I think
1. Aerial Perspective or Atmospheric Perspective
5. Through symbols or allegory, in which a figure stands for an abstract idea.
Am not sure about 5.
1. Aerial perspective, also called atmospheric perspective, method of creating the illusion of depth, or recession, in a painting or drawing by modulating colour to simulate changes effected by the atmosphere on the colours of things seen at a distance.
2. Value refers to the lightness or darkness of a color. A light color is a tint. For example, pink is a tint of red. A dark color is called a shade.
3. Color An element of art made up of three properties: hue, value, and intensity. Intensity: quality of brightness and purity (high intensity= color is strong and bright; low intensity= color is faint and dull) Texture An element of art that refers to the way things feel, or look as if they might feel if touched.
4. The misunderstanding.
The misunderstanding.A common misconception is that artists want to deliver some sort of message and in order to deliver that message they wrap it up in beautiful images or sculptures.
5. Throughout history, people have used art to communicate without relying on words. Art can express political ideas, reinforce religion, or convey deeply personal thoughts. ... Art communicates in different ways, including through symbols or allegory, in which a figure stands for an abstract idea.
Sana mabrainliest answer
1, Aerial perspective -also called atmospheric perpective, method of creating the illusion of depht, or recession in a painting or darkness of colors used things seen at a distance
2,Value- Refers to fhe lihtness or darkness of a color .A light color is a tint. For example pink is tint of red . A dark color is calle shade
3, Visual elements - line - It is the first and most versatile ot the visual elamants of art . Line in an artwork can be used in many different ways . It can be used to sggest shape,pattern,form steucture,growth,depth,deistance,rhythm,movement and a range if emotions
4, • You are such a great artist [works every time]
• I really love your art
• Your art is so cool
• You have put a lot of work into this pleca ant it has pald off
5, There are five forms of communication, Intrapersonal,Interpersonal,Group,Public and mass communication
my explanation to my answer
saan nakatulong po kung mali po check yun nalag
ty po sa points by
1. Aerial perspective
3. The Visual Elements - Line
5. Intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, public, and mass communication
Sa number 5 po pumili nlng kayo ng isa kung gusto niyo
Hope its help
Carry on learning
pa brainliests po pls
1.Mood is the atmosphere in a painting, or the feeling expressed.
2.Value refers to the lightness or darkness of a color. A light color is a tint. For example, pink is a tint of red. A dark color is called a shade.
3.The seven most comtmon elements include line, shape, texture, form, space, colour and value, with the additions of mark making, and materiality.
4.the artist wants to convey his/her feelings because some people may/can relate about his/her feelings
5.Communication means transferring messages from one to another through any medium. There are various levels in communication like Intrapersonal communication, Interpersonal communication, Group communication and Mass communication.
There are a lot of contributions that technology brought to the photography industry. The goal is to make photography easier, user-friendly, fun, and not to complicated to do for professionals and non-professional photographers.Here some of the most recent technological contributions to photographyTechnology saves time in production by reducing the use of films. Though, some use films as a hobby.Technology provided better lenses to capture more light, especially during nighttime.Technology provided better cameras to capture highspeed movement. Which is good for photographers in the sports industry.Technology provided lenses that could take micro shots (extremely close-up shots) or wide angled shots.Technology provided better lens filters to protect lenses from "burning out" or to give special effects to photos without the use of computers.Technology created mirrorless cameras which can absorb light faster and has faster focus speed than a DSLR.Technology made cameras more portable, easier, and lighter to carry.Technology incorporated more digital features (like color borders) to cameras, helping photographers on focusing the camera manually.
Related Topic - What are the two main types of digital photography in use today?